Plant Services is responsible for the maintenance and repair of all Board-owned and operated property, buildings, structures, and grounds.
Plant Services responsibilities include:
• Maintaining all master drawings of buildings
• Managing facilities
• Managing process of projects as approved
• Providing clean and healthy buildings for the school board community
The Manager of Plant takes care of the ongoing purchasing services and support for 17 school sites, 1 administration building and 10 teacherages in our district.
Purchasing Services responsibilities include:
• Acquiring all equipment, supplies, and services, consistent with the quality, quantity, and delivery requirements of the Board
• Obtaining the maximum value for each dollar spent, using open competition and impartial evaluation of alternate products
• Assisting staff by providing product information, locating sources of supply, and explaining procurement options
• Fostering fair, ethical, and legal trade practices that develop a strong vendor community and promote public trust in the Board
Developing and implementing operational procedures that provide the highest level of service.